What is Managed WooCommerce Hosting? Are you looking for a powerful and reliable hosting for setting up an eCommerce website? Do you want help in setting up an eCommerce website? Or give wings to your business by taking it online?
Have you heard about Liquid Web Hosting Company or Provider?
If you are looking for answers to the above questions then this is the right article/blog post for you. This article provides helpful information on Why Liquid Web Managed WooCommerce Hosting is the perfect solution for eCommerce sites. The article will showcase the powerful features, various plans (along with their prices) of Managed WooCommerce Hosting provided by Liquid Web.
So, sit back and enjoy this article …
Why to choose Liquid Web Hosting?
Founded in August 1997, Liquid Web is a leader in Managed Hosting Solutions for sites and apps. Liquid Web delivers reliable, flexible, feature-packed, highly-available, secure, and hassle-free web hosting with outstanding Customer Service. They provide:-
- High performance managed web hosting infrastructure to power sites or apps
- Dedicated Servers
- Cloud VPS
- Cloud Dedicated
- Private VPS Parent
- Cloud Sites
- Managed solutions having custom-built server clusters for most demanding projects
- VMWare Private Cloud
- Server Clusters
- High Availability Solutions
- High Performance Solutions
- HIPAA Compliance Solutions
- Reseller Hosting
- PCI Compliant Solutions
- Managed Applications i.e. simple hosting optimized for popular apps and managing everything
- Premium Business Email Hosting
- Managed WordPress
- Managed WooCommerce
In this digital era, Liquid Web provides the best and widest choice of hosting products. Here are some quick facts about Liquid Web which tells us why Liquid Web is the best choice for hosting services.
- #1 Industry’s BEST Customer Loyalty
- Ranked #1 for Dedicated Servers by HostingAdvice.com
- 45,000+ Customers in over 150 Countries
- 1.5 Million+ Sites under Management
- 500+ Hosting Professionals On-Site
- 10 Global Data Centers
Let’s take a quick look at their Customer Service/Support. They are the “Most Helpful Humans in Hosting®“. Their human support is available 24/7/365. The initial response is guaranteed within 59 Seconds on Phone, Chat, and HelpDesk. Their technical support is superb and incredible. No other hosting company guarantees such benchmarks. They are the best in their business. However, such quality and service comes with a price.
Out of the many hosting solutions provided above, we recommend “Managed WooCommerce Hosting” for setting up an eCommerce site for your online business.
Why Liquid Web WooCommerce Hosting is the Prefect Solution?
Liquid Web has built a high-performance platform dedicated to eCommerce sites of every size. Read the points that showcase the power of Managed WooCommerce Hosting ensuring that this is the right choice.
- All-in-one complete solution that runs on high performance cloud platform
- 1000+ eCommerce themes are available
- Comprehensive plugins are included
- Build any kind (physical, digital, or virtual products) of eCommerce store
- Beaver Builder (page builder) gives you flexibility to create landing and product pages exactly the way you want; custom look & feel
- Easy set-up of product catalogs, product variants, and custom fields
- Responsive website design for optimized mobile experience
- Materialize abandoned cart for higher revenue
- Create multiple user/staff accounts with varying access needs
- User-friendly store management dashboard for inventory, orders, coupons or discounts, etc
- Highly optimized Search Engine Optimization (SEO) capabilities
- Fast site loading time for higher conversion
- High performance under heavy load/traffic
- Optimized for 10 times faster speed
- Test your website’s performance as per your needs
- Easily migrate your sites to Liquid Web
- 24/7 support (Email, Chat, or Phone)
Plans & Features
The below table provides a quick look at the various plans for Managed WooCommerce Hosting.
|Starting at $19/mo||Starting at $79/mo||Starting at $299/mo||Starting at $549/mo||Starting at $999/mo|
|30 GB Storage||60 GB Storage||300 GB Storage||500 GB Storage||800 GB Storage|
|3 TB Bandwidth||5 TB Bandwidth||5 TB Bandwidth||10 TB Bandwidth||10 TB Bandwidth|
|Max 500 Orders per Hour||Max 1,000 Orders per Hour||Max 3,000 Orders per Hour||Max 5,000 Orders per Hour||Max 10,000 Orders per Hour|
|10 Premium Features||14 Premium Features||19 Premium Features||21 Premium Features||22 Premium Features|
|–||Beaver Builder Included||Beaver Builder Included||Beaver Builder Included||Beaver Builder Included|
|–||Iconic WP Included||Iconic WP Included||Iconic WP Included||Iconic WP Included|
|–||–||Drop Shipping via ShopMaster Included||Drop Shipping via ShopMaster Included||Drop Shipping via ShopMaster Included|
|–||–||MarketPlace via DokanPro Included||MarketPlace via DokanPro Included||MarketPlace via DokanPro Included|
|–||–||Jilt Pro Included||Jilt Pro Included||Jilt Pro Included|
|–||–||–||Glew.io Included||Glew.io Included|
|Get Started||Get Started||Get Started||Get Started||Get Started|
14 Days Free Trial – Liquid Web WooCommerce Hosting
Still in dilemma whether to buy hosting plan or not. Don’t worry, take a free 14 Days trial. You will get all the features you need plus unmatched speed, security, and service for free. Try it !!!!
Introductory Offer – Liquid Web WooCommerce Hosting
If you have made up your mind and ready to purchase Managed WooCommerce Hosting then Get 25% off for 3 Months with code GETONLINE.
Set-up/Install eCommerce Website in 5 Easy Steps
Fasten your seat belt as you are 5 steps away to launch a new eCommerce website with Liquid Web Managed WooCommerce Hosting.
- Choose the hosting plan – As mentioned in the above section, there are five different Managed WooCommerce Hosting Plans offered by Liquid Web. Select the one that fit your needs & requirements and complete the purchase. Follow the step-by-step instructions on the screen.
- Install WordPress – Now you have a server space to start building your website. As a foundation, one needs to install WordPress which just takes 2-3 minutes. Here’s the link to Liquid Web blog on Installing WordPress. Follow the steps and you can’t go wrong.
- Pick a Theme – Liquid Web Managed WooCommerce Hosting includes Astra Pro Theme. This is the fastest and lightweight theme built for eCommerce sites. It is highly recommended to use Astra Pro as you can do wonders with website design.
- Activate WooCommerce – Activate the WooCommerce plugin (pre-installed) which will trigger the setup wizard. It asks you information related to set-up such as location, currency, payment gateway, shipping, etc. So, you just need to follow the step-by-step instructions on the screen and provide the relevant information. Here’s the link to Liquid Web blog on Adding/Installing WooCommerce.
- Add Extensions to WooCommerce – Boost the power of your eCommerce site by adding extensions (free or paid) such as MailChimp, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.
Final Words – Liquid Web WooCommerce Hosting
Online businesses are thriving. It’s just that one needs to grab the opportunity and start earning money online. One of the most common ways to make money online is either to set-up an eCommerce website or a blog. In any case, a feature-packed hosting plan is needed which can shift gears for your business.
Our team of experts have analyzed various hosting companies. As a result, they finalized Liquid Web Managed WooCommerce Hosting as one of the best, all-in-one solution for eCommerce sites. This recommendation is based on the parameters such as features offered, Customer reviews, performance, technical support, and many more. Additionally, Liquid Web is #1 Industry’s BEST Customer Loyalty, Ranked #1 for Dedicated Servers by HostingAdvice.com. So, the services offered by Liquid Web speaks for itself. Managed WooCommerce Hosting provided by Liquid Web offers five different plans for varying needs and requirements. For details, read the above section on Features & Plans.
All in all, we highly recommend Liquid Web WooCommerce Hosting.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As the name suggest, Liquid Web manages everything right from infrastructure, manage WordPress, optimize WooCommerce, and provide support for technical issues. This ensures that you focus on your business and nothing else.
Managed WooCommerce Hosting includes automatic daily backups, plugin updates, WordPress updates, auto scaling, malware monitoring, automatic image optimization, etc. These features ensure that your eCommerce site is open 24/7.
Liquid Web protects your site with ModSec for the WAF to prevent DDoS, XXS, brute force, and many other common attacks. On top of that all of our sites come with iThemes Security Pro.
Yes, Managed WooCommerce Hosting is PCI Compliant. Additionally, Liquid Web is on the Mastercard & Visa Approved Provider’s list.